Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 January 2010

Tart & Tangy Cherries


Welcome to Sale-A-Bration time! I wanted to celebrate its start by featuring one of my favorite sets (Tart & Tangy) that is now available FREE with any $50 purchase. Not only are there excellent new sets available only for Sale-B-Bration but there are also over 75 sets from the current catalog that qualify for SAB! Contact me today to place your qualifying order & start collecting your free items. Or, sign up to host a stamping event & find out how to qualify for more free goodies that way!
I spent all morning teaching preschool kids about the five senses so it seemed like an extra good time to focus on a card that makes me think of food. Oh, and the cherries are embossed to add an extra bit of touch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!