Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 February 2010

Be Happy Sweet Pea


Confession time...in the past when Stampin' Up released felt add ons (flowers etc) they were not my favorite. However, the Sweet Pea set breaks this trend for me. I love the color choices as well as the designs. You'll definitely be seeing more of them here in the future. They are a great new choice from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Today, the flower's leaf & its center are these fun felt creations while the flower itself is courtesy of my Big Shot. The super cute sentiment is from the level one Hostess set out of the Occasions Mini, Picture This. Today I'm off to my first ever official Stampin' Up training event/conference. Hopefully I'll be all sorts of inspired for tomorrow's post. Perhaps I'll even post a project we make today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!