Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 February 2010

Cheers to You Beer Mugs


Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Although I don't really have any football themed stamps, I thought I would at least give a more masculine card a try in honor of the big game. Then I can go and eat wings & seven layer dip in good conscience. Today I applied the faux frosting technique to make great beer foam. It's kind of hard to capture for cyber space, but the bubbles formed by using glue as a base for my embossing powder/glitter mix made excellent foam. Also, I really wanted two mugs in the process of clanging. That required my very first attempt at the reflection technique. Great fun! Now I've basically doubled my stamps because I can make each of them in reverse. I would love to demo this technique for you at a workshop. Contact me today to set up one of your own.

1 comment:

  1. nice card! I really like the faux frosting/foam technique. Looking forward to using it soon. Also can't wait to learn the reflection technique-I cannot figure it out (I've tried).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!