Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 February 2010

Faux Suede Thank You


My next theme class is "masculine cards" & this is one of my first attempts. It's kind of an odd one. There is no stamping, but lots of texture (most of which doesn't come through quite as well in photos). It makes me think of a well worn in arm chair. First I textured the More Mustard paper with the Petals A Plenty folder before die cutting the letters. Then I added an embossed layer to the Big Shot buttons. Finally, the strips in the back are all faux suede. Lots going on, but not a single stamp! My Big Shot & I were busy this morning.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED ALL THE CARDS THIS WEEK. QUITE A VARIED COLLECTION OF IDEAS! LOVE THEM ALL !
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!