Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 February 2010

Flower Blossom Leftovers


I think leftovers have a hard time of it. That stew/soup/casserole which was great the night before takes on a certain stigma when termed "leftovers" the next day. There's no need for that! Last night at class, we made the Be Happy Sweet Pea card. Everyone cut out a flower using the Flower Blossom die on the Big Shot & so there were a bunch of 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 squares with perfect little flowers cut out as leftovers. Not being one to let things go to waste, I decided to make it a focus of today's project. Once combined with a little designer paper from Sale-a-Bration & flowers from Simply Said (one of my favorite sets) I don't think the card looks warmed over at all!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I ended up with 3 of the flower cutouts, so I know what to do with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!