Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 February 2010

Get Whale Soon


This little gem was inspired by my constant desire to use up leftovers & my need for a get well card. I happened to have a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Tall Tales paper left over from a past class kit. I saw it yesterday when considering what designer paper to use for Mojo Monday. Then, this morning, inspiration struck. I recently saw on Split Coast Stampers a technique for creating water using clear hair gel. So, I was off to the grocery store & back in time to put this little guy under the water where he belongs. The sentiment is part of the Pun Fun set, but I like the matching whale from Animal Stories better than Pun Fun's version for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!