Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 February 2010

Happy Moments Faux Frosting


I wish you could see this project in person. The faux frosting technique I used makes for super puffy & glittery cake toppings. Perhaps it would be good for fanciful clouds as well? The mix is simple, just combine equal parts of Dazzling Diamonds glitter & white embossing powder. Then, apply glue as your base & heat with an embossing tool. Viola! Thick sparkling “frosting”. Both stamp sets I used (Happy Moments & Birthday Bliss) are available as free products thanks to Sale-A-Bration. Can you tell that SAB is my favorite time of the Stampin’ year? If not, don’t worry, you’ll keep hearing about it until the end of March. By then you’ll know for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!