Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 February 2010

Microbead Pen


I decided to go a little out of the box this morning. Yesterday I saw a tutorial on making a microbead pen on Splitcoast & I really wanted to give it a shot. It was a quick & easy project that would make a fun little gift & may even keep folks from easily stealing your pen. I do need to pick a larger, more shallow, container for my microbeads to get them to stick more evenly next time. This project also gave me a chance to use a set I got from Sale-a-Bration that I hadn't found the right project for until now. Little Flowers has six super cute & tiny flowers to choose from & they fit nicely on my pen. This way they can't get lost in a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!