Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 February 2010

Ornament Fish

I created today's card to celebrate a couple pieces of good news I received over the weekend. The first is from Stampin' Up. There are several items from the Holiday Mini catalog that are still available & will appear in the new catalog this summer. They include one of my favorites, the ornament punch, as well as the Petals a Plenty embossing folder & all of our shimmer paints. I saw a card using the punch to make fish in one of my Stampin' Success magazines & was disappointed that I couldn't make them since it was discontinued. But now that I know the punch is still available, I can show you my version.
I also found out over the weekend that I'm headed off to Curacao in May. We're way overdue for an ocean adventure. So, my fishy friends are a fun way to celebrate that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!