Come explore the world of stamping with me!

16 February 2010

Out of the Box Baby


I must admit that the Out of the Box set is the last of the level one hostess sets I earned. However, the little elephant is too cute & I was excited to see that the flowers from his ear are the same as those from Simply Said (one of my all time favorites). Therefore, I just couldn't resist pairing the two. The flowers are embossed on Whisper White cardstock & then brayered over with Ballet Blue ink to make them pop. The rest of this gatefold card is pretty simple, but I do like how the extra large circles (1 3/4) turned out. I'm glad that the examples from Regionals convinced me to add that punch to my ever growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!