Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 February 2010

Shannon's Birthday Polka Dots


While I know today is Valentines Day, it is also the birthday of my friend, Shannon. In fact, it's a milestone birthday (no revealing of numbers from me) & therefore trumps the hearts that would typically be required of a Valentines Day post. Happy birthday Shannon!!
Her card is an example of changing clothing into cards. Its something I love to do with my Big Shot! The Top Note background was actually part of a shirt I bought to wear to her party but then realized it would make a far better card. Believe it or not, the colors of paper & cloth actually match much better in person. Something seems to be lost in the photo taking process. Oh well.
Both of the stamped images come from Sale-A-Bration sets... Happy Moments & Whimsical Words. If you would like to earn these sets, contact me to place an order or hold a Clothing to Cards event of your own!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!