Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 February 2010

Vintage Vogue Reinker Flowers


Wow, I must admit that I had way too much fun making this one! I think I'm kind of giddy about this technique. Today I used reinkers & a baby wipe to create a custom multicolored ink pad. I'm very excited about the results. It's just going to be hard not to do this kind of stamping all of the time! Solid stamps used to not be my friends, but now that I can do this to them... I also tried another new (to me) technique that I saw at my regional conference. The little paper strips at the bottom are examples of faux suede. The extra bit of texture they give the card is great. Of course, I couldn't resist using the Color Spritzer tool on the background too. I had such fun making this one that it is going to be hard to settle down & get some work done. I just want to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!