Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 March 2010

Fish Card Gone Scrappy


I know it's not a Mojo Monday card, but I have a confession to make. I've been in Illinois away from my studio since Friday. Thanks to the wonders of technology I was able to create all my posts in advance, but I don't have a psychic link to the Mojo ladies. Therefore, I have no idea what the sketch will be for today. Oh, and one more confession. There won't be a post tomorrow...I didn't get enough made in time!
For today's project I decided to transform one of my cards into a scrapbook page. I'm new to the world of scrapin' so I thought I would start with something I feel comfortable & just expand a card a bit. Besides I can't get enough of these little fish made from the Ornament Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!