Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 March 2010

Fresh Cuts Color Challenge


Since I missed out on Mojo Monday thanks to the tummy bug, this is my first challenge card of the week. I've given the color combo challenge at PPC another shot. I think this will become a weekly thing for me. This week's colors are Not Quite Navy, Lavender Lace, & Whisper White. Not Quite Navy is one of the colors I have set a personal challenge to embrace (in fact, I just bought a full pack of it), so I thought this would be good practice. The real trick happened when the ink showed up so much darker on the Lavender Lace paper...then the card stock looked kind of off. Therefore, the project changed dramatically from what was in my head. I thought it would be a mostly navy card & it ended up with way more white. One never can tell! That's the fun of the creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!