Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 March 2010

Mini Flower Pots


While yard saling this past weekend with my dear friend, I came across these tiny flower pots in a "free box". How could I resist? I knew I would never grow anything to fit them, but I am happy to create my own flowers! Perhaps I'll make the Popsicle sticks green next time? I think they make perfect little reminders to take time out to smell the flowers. They could make a great addition to any desk/office for just that reason. However, a stuffy nose means I won't be smelling much of anything for a while!

1 comment:

  1. maybe a pen instead of a popsicle stick like all those don't-steal-this-pen fake-flowered pens you at stores and such? then it's both functional and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!