Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 March 2010

Picnic Parade Miss You


Again, cards rarely turn out as I plan. This time I thought I was going to spend some time with my new Picnic Parade hostess set & some sort of watercolor technique, but I decided to leave the little images empty for this one. That way, the butterflies bring all the vibrant life to the card. The empty pictures seemed to make sense for a missing you card too. It's easy to tell when I get new sets because I can't wait to use them. So, I had to use the Three Little Words set too. It's one of my most recent Sale-A-Bration freebies. There are only a few weeks left to take advantage of the free sets from Sale-A-Bration. Contact me to get your order in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!