Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 March 2010

Spring Song PPC Color Challenge

Everything is starting to green up (as the snow melts) and we're even starting to see a few early flowers. All of this turns my thoughts to spring as did the color selection for this week's PPC color challenge. They picked Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, & Pretty in Pink. I have to admit that every time I check PPC for color choices I think of these little Big Shot daisies since PPC displays the colors as flowers. Today I finally gave in & used them. While making the daisies I got the idea to use one of the frames created from the Big Shot as a stencil to create the background images on the So Saffron. Such fun! I just took out my sponge & stamp pad and went to town creating little flowers. Let no paper escape untouched!

1 comment:

  1. MAKES ME WANT TO GET A BIG SHOT ! I KNOW, I NEED ALOT MORE PRACTICE! THE SILVER TREE CARD WAS REALLY PRETTY! MUCH LOVE TO YOU TODAY!
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!