Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 March 2010

Vintage Vogue Marble Background


Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. Whatever bug I've picked up knocked me out for the count & I was literally in bed all day. I thought it was just going to take my voice & then be done, but it had much more fight left in it than that. So, I am hopefully on the mend now. At least I felt well enough to putz around in the studio a little bit.
Today's project uses both the Very Vintage Wheel as well as the Vintage Vogue set. The background for the flowers were made using reinkers & several marbles. A good bit of fun there. However, it did take some experimenting with the technique to get a result I was happy with. I recommend sticking with light colors for this one. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. For the wheeled section I tried out my new cartridge which is inked with Versamark. That way you can keep using the wheel on both colors of cardstock without having to clean it. I think that will be a great help at class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!