Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 April 2010

Bouquet Bunch Topiary


The back of my mind has been playing around with the images from the Bouquet Bunch stamp set ever since I started making my swap cards for the new Summer Mini-Catalog. The other day, an idea of a topiary came into my head & I haven't been able to shake it. So, today I decided it was high time I figured out what to do with it!
Viola! This is what it became. I may be slightly addicted to the Textured Impression Folders, but who can blame me? They make such a huge difference with so little effort!! Here's hoping that we have all sorts of new ones in the future. I use them all of the time.
Sorry for my absence yesterday, I had a couple of big classes down in Lakewood to get ready for & no time for blogging. But, I met a whole bunch of new stampers & had a great time in my classes. I could have done without the snow this morning, but that's Spring in Colorado. If only I had packed shoes other than my Crocks for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!