Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 April 2010

Embrace Life Bleach Emboss 1


The number 1 in the title of this project tells you that I'm not quite finished with this concept yet. So, be prepared to see another attempt later. :)
I really wanted to use this flower image & bleach out the petals. It did work (kinda hard to tell in the photo), but wasn't the dramatic effect I was going for in my mind. I hadn't tried bleach with such a light color before & ,while I like the effect, I may push it to do more next time.
My To the Nines Specialty Paper does make another appearance. I'm not sure if I will keep this up all week, but I do like how different each card I've made with it so far has turned out. Versatility is one of my favorite traits of Stampin' Up products! I'm off to sub at autistic pre-school...have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!