Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 April 2010

Fifth Ave Black & White


This little card has been bouncing around in my head since long before I even owned the set. I'm kind of relieved to get it out. :) At first, it was completely black & white, but then I realized it needed a little something to make it all pop. Yoyo Yellow was the answer. It's another one of the colors I will miss after the Color Renovation, but no worries, Stampin' Up has a new & exciting yellow waiting for us. I promise they will not disappoint.
Remember that this great stamp set (it's the same as the polished stone rose) is on special from Stampin' Up this month at 20% off. Take advantage of this great deal on stamp sets that were way too big to qualify as freebees from Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!