Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 April 2010

Go with Your Heart


Today's card features two of the colors that will retire at the end of June & two I will miss for sure: Lovely Lilac & Almost Amethyst. I am excited for the Color Renovation that Stampin' Up has planned, but I still plan to do little "tributes" to the colors that will be no longer available. Make sure you stock up on these gems (re-inkers etc.) before they disappear.
I'm a little ashamed to admit just how long & how many tries it took me to get the right dimensions for the sentiment & its layers. Let's just say that my desk was full of the scraps from my corner rounder!
I see this card as used for graduation, retirement, or even wedding. The sentiment could apply to any of these. What pleases me, is the flower doesn't say "pom pom" to me any more. Ever since I made the cheerleader bear, I've had trouble seeing this flower as anything else. Thanks, Rachael! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for forever making it look like a pom-pom...I do think it looks much more like a flower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!