Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 April 2010

Wacky Cheers to You


Well, this card almost didn't happen. I was all excited to try out the Rubber Cement Resist tutorial I found on Splitcoast, but it didn't go quite as planned. I think my trouble was due to using regular Whisper White paper rather than a super glossy type. At any rate, frustration almost won.
I didn't give in though & I am actually pleased with the end result. The snow outside made me want to think tropical thoughts & this card does that. I know that after a decade of life in Colorado I should be used to eighty degrees one day & snow the next, but it still throws me for a loop. At least I'm headed for warmer climes next week. Don't worry, my posts will continue even while I'm away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!