Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 April 2010

Whimsy Butterfly Thank You


There is all sorts of exciting stamping going on for me this week. I have four classes in all which does mean lots of time cutting paper, but it also has me thinking about just how much fun I have as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. How lucky I am to have "work" be something I enjoy so much!
All of this thinking makes me want to extend an invitation to all of you to join in the fun as well. Becoming a SU demonstrator is easy & excellent if for no other reason than the 20% off it extends! I know it may seem overwhelming at first, but you're never alone in this adventure. All of my team will receive detailed instructions to make the cards I'm doing in class each month. That way, you can either come up with your own, or just use one of mine. There is never a need to reinvent the wheel...unless you want to! Contact me today if you're interested in learning more.
Okay, enough waxing on about how cool being a demonstrator can be. Today's project is a simple, but fun one. The Garden Whimsy butterflies are an old favorite & I've been wanting to do something with them for awhile. I've missed them. They are a nice bit of Spring on this overcast day. I hope you enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!