Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 May 2010

Out of the Box?


So, creating something that isn't a card is out of the box for me, but this time it happens to BE a box! I bought a wooden tissue box cover forever ago at a thrift store thinking that I would do something crafty with it "one day". Well, today is that day!
There's no stamping in this project...just some scoring & a little bit of punching to add an extra touch. I had to buy a new box of tissues the other day and was disappointed at how stupid the boxes looked. Some were crazy colors while others looked like they were from the wrong decade. One even looked like something from Dolores Umbridge's office. No thanks. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. Now I don't have to worry about what the box looks like! Mine will always have Thoroughly Modern paper to dress it up. I can buy Halloween tissues in June with no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!