Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 May 2010

Smooch Spritz Experiment


I completely left my comfort zone for this one. I really wanted to play with the new Smooch Spritz from our Summer Mini Catalog & the special designer paper made to only show its design when it is sprayed/brayered/etc. The coolest thing about the Smooch Spritz is just how shiny it makes everything. I'm afraid it doesn't come through well through the photo, but even the Log Cabin has such a shine! Very fun. I'm also pleased that the seemingly random writing turned out to be from A Midsummer's Night Dream. But I'm a sucker for that one. :)
This one is far enough out of the box for me that if you want to see it at a class you will definitely have to make a request. I think I like it, but I'm not sure yet...let me know what you think (be kind though :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!