Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 June 2010

Dasher Pocket Card


My Christmas in June adventure continues! Today's card features one of SU's individual stamps. Nearly all of our stamps come in coordinating sets, but we have a few (and the selection is expanded in the new catalog) that come just as a set of 1. Dasher is one of these little gems. Too cute, isn't he?
This is a pocket card, so the white insert pulls out via the little bling circle at the top. I see it has a gift card holder...just use a little temporary adhesive to stick the gift card to your card insert & you are all set.
June is always an interesting Stampin' Up month for me because we're saying goodbye to some stamps & welcoming in a whole new crew. This year that is especially true since we are doing the same with our colors. Yesterday, my copy of the new catalog arrived & I promise you won't be disappointed with the new offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!