Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 June 2010

Presto Patterns Square/ Mojo Monday 145


Well, this isn't what I expected out of my post this morning! Isn't that fun? I set out to do a combo of Mojo Monday and PPC Color Challenge before heading off to work & found that I didn't quite do either. At first, I tried to force in the other two colors (Wild Wasabi & Tangerine Tango) from PPC, but it just didn't work. And there is one element from the Mojo card that I left off too because it just felt forced when added on. But that's what the challenges are for, right? To stretch us into doing different things? I was stretched, but didn't feel the need to sacrifice the card in the process.
I brought out the patterns in the paper this morning simply by sponging on the ink. I like the extra vintage look that lends. All in all, a fun adventure to start the week!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!