Come explore the world of stamping with me!

13 June 2010

Sneak Peak at Baby Tees

Okay, it's sneak peak time! Today's card uses three colors that are new in the next catalog along with a wonderful new wheel. I just couldn't resist the Baby Tees wheel & was so excited to get it in time for my Baby Card theme class!
The colors for today include two old favorites: So Saffron as well as Chocolate Chip. Everything else is new: Wild Wasabi (a returning In Color), Peach Parfait (brand new In Color), and Crumb Cake (the color formerly known as Kraft).
I know there is nothing earth shattering about this design, but I love it anyway. I had such fun playing with a new pallet. Now every day is like a brand new color challenge. Such fun we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!