Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 June 2010

Stinky Greetings


My execution on this one was imperfect to say the least, but I still think it's cute. :) How can you not smile at this little stinker. I suppose he should be named after the legendary Charmin (as in don't squeeze the...) but that is a story for another time.
Next time I will employ my Stamp-a-ma-jig so I can create a more uniform line of flowers, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted that kind of consistency today. Now I am more sure though. All part of the process, right?
It's great to have a scallop circle that fits my larger images so nicely. This punch is an XL Scallop Circle & will be available in just a few days with the release of the new catalog. I hope you're as excited about all these new toys as I am!
Do you recognise the pink? Pink Pirouette is back, or at least it will be as of July 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!