Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 June 2010

Summer Fresh Cuts


Believe it or not, this one isn't a color challenge. :) I came up with these all on my own & really like them together. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the colors that were created on my make-shift ink pad when I added Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, and Pumpkin Pie reinkers. One is this great green that reminds me of Wild Wasabi. Such fun! You never know what to expect when you start playing.
The center image is cut out using the new Scallop Rectangle Clearlits die. As the name implies, the die itself is clear so you can make sure the image you are cutting out is exactly what you want. That way I could pick my favorite part of the stamp to use. It's a handy little tool that I'm sure you'll be seeing again from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!