Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 July 2010

Color Challenge Fresh Cut Note


Time to play with new toys! My first order from the new catalog has just arrived and in it were several new toys as well as LOTS of new colors. I recently came across a stack of Fresh Cut Notes that I had forgotten about and realized I haven't done anything with these little gems in a long while. They are a bit smaller than regular cards so the post office won't process them unless they are in a larger envelope, but they have this great flower pre-cut in them. It layers so nicely with the 5 Petal Punch. I think they would make great gift toppers.
Today's note uses the PPC Color Challenge of the week: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Cherry Cobbler. I used my new Elegant Lines embossing folder & Elegance wheel to finish things off along with the sentiment from one of the It's the Thought hostess set. OH! And I finally got to play with my circle cutter as well to make the 3" circle in the Chocolate Chip. Easy as pie. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The embossing really makes the card pop. Thanks for joining us at PPC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very FAB card! Your embossing just helps to make the flowers pop. The bling is the center is awesome. Thanks for playing with us this week!!

    Tamie - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This embossing folder is stunning!
    Love that big sparkly brad in the middle.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!