Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 July 2010

Gray and Daffodil Color Challenge


I love the colors that PPC chose for this week: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, and Whisper White. Such a fun combination. I've actually been planning to make a card with similar colors (I also like So Saffron in place of Daffodil Delight), so it was great to have another excuse to make this one.
I finally ordered a couple of square punches which made this card such a breeze. It was just a must with the Cute by the Inch hostess set. Why cut when you can punch? This set is just one example of the excellent choices Stampin' Up come out with in the new catalog for hostesses to take advantage of. Want one of your very own? Contact me today to set up a class or workshop!

2 comments:

  1. WOW you've done a fantastic job with the colour combo this week! Thanks for playing.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. no offense to the PPC folks, but this color combination is awfully roadway-esque, no?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!