Come explore the world of stamping with me!

16 August 2010

Guess Who's Three

It's an all pink celebration for my niece, Eleanor. Today was her third birthday and she is VERY into all things pink. I was a little worried as the date approached because I don't have any princess stamps. However, I quickly realized that I have all sorts of things that will fit the bill. I started with the color pallet of Pink Pirouette, Mellon Mambo, Regal Rose, and Pretty in Pink. Yep, a full fledged pink party! Then I punched out my little butterflies, ran them through the Big Shot, and layered on Iridescent Ice embossing. The Elegant Lines folder seemed perfect for the job. Lots of glitter & lots of pink made for a very happy little person. She liked it enough for her to ask me to put it up high so her little brother couldn't rip off the butterflies! One more month and I'll add the #5 to my kid card collection. It's nice of my sister-in-law to have timed the kids' birthdays so nicely. Mojo Monday will have to wait until Tuesday this week. Special occasions can do that I think.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!