Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 August 2010

Mojo on the Road


Thanks to the folks at Mojo Monday for making a sketch that I could work with given my limited "on the road" supplies! It would have been an even more fun card to create if I had my little square punches with me, but a girl can cut her own if she must. :) I think I scared my friend while I was forcing one side of my scissors through the paper to make a hole for the little flower brads. He said he had a first aid kit at the ready and asked if that's how I usually add brads. Nope, I just didn't think to bring along my paper piercer or 1/16 Circle Punch when I grabbed the odds and ends for my road trip. I really like the combination of Concord Crush and Rich Razzleberry. Perhaps you'll be seeing them together again here. :) They give the card a sort of fall feel without having to add in leaves or pumpkins, or even anything orange.

2 comments:

  1. This one is fun, yet super simple. Good colors and definitely love the square punches. Good job without them! Years of practice, right?! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card too! And what a fun challenge idea. Someday I may have to do the same with cooking. Then again, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!