Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 August 2010

On the Road floral Congrats


Round two of the "On the Road Challenge" was great fun. I decided to play with one of the new In Colors that I haven't used before: Concord Crush. It's lovely! I added in little accents of two other In Colors: Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride. Lucky for me, I have a little container of odds and ends left over from other cards on my desk at all times. I brought that little guy along and it happened to have the two So Saffron butterflies inside to add just a little extra to this card. If I were to do it again at home with all of my goodies, I may have used a folder to emboss the card front. Perhaps Elegant Lines would add a nice touch? It's something to try when I get back to the real world. Right now I'll just keep on making due with what I have and try to adjust to the humidity here in North Carolina. It makes me really appreciate August in Colorado. We might get hot, but there isn't any "air that you wear" at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!