Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 August 2010

Owl Mojo a Little Late


Okay, I'm not even going to dwell on the fact that my Mojo Monday didn't happen until Thursday. Sometimes life is just like that. :)
He's cute though, right? It's kind of funny that the stamp that I thought I would use the least out of Fox and Friends is the one that I used first. One never can tell. As soon as I saw the sketch from the folks over at Mojo Monday, I knew the little owl was destined to make an appearance along with the Woodland Walk designer paper. They are just an excellent combo. I also really like the effect created by rounding two opposite corners of a rectangle. It's often refreshing to switch things up just a tiny bit and sometimes I think I forget that when starting from a blank canvas. That's what Mojo Monday is for though. Sketch challenges take care of part of the problem/unknown for me and then let me play with the rest.

1 comment:

  1. This is really adorable . . . nice job with the mojo! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!