Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 August 2010

Paisley Swap


Here's another little sneak peak for the Holiday Mini Catalog! This time, it's one of my very favorites: Paisley Prints combined with the new wheel: Paisley Party. As soon as I saw the set I knew I wanted to use these leaves with a reinker/baby wipe ink pad. Such fun! Oh, I also couldn't resist using one of the new punches from the Holiday Mini. See what sort of goodies you are in store for come September 1st! My sponging really made this one work. I used More Mustard ink to sponge the oval behind my sentiment as well as the edges of the stamped images. It really made the card come together. To be honest, I was a little worried about fall cards now that Really Rust has retired. I depended on it in combination with More Mustard as a big part of my fall pallet. I'm very pleased with how Cajun Craze filled in today! It along with other new colors like Early Espresso and Pear Pizazz made a great fall color combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!