Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 August 2010

Xmas Bag-A-Lope



I am always looking for new things to do with normal objects. So imagine how excited I was to discover I could turn a normal envelope into a mini gift bag. And it's super easy too! I decided to turn my first bag-a-lope into a great pre-view of items form the Holiday Mini Catalog which are all available starting TOMORROW! I stamped my bag with the Christmas Collage stamp and added a little extra to the closing band using the smallest stamp from Tags Til Christmas. It's a great image and even better when punched out with the new little oval punch. I really enjoyed making this one, so don't be surprised if there are others in the future!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!