Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 September 2010

Happy Birthday Joe!


As you can tell from the title for today, it's time for another birthday! Today the birthday boy is a friend of ours with whom I've shared many a much needed beer either after a school board meeting or while repairing something in the house. So, I knew a Cheers to You card was very much in order for Joe.
I had great fun using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to create a circular sentiment. I hadn't done that before, but thought that the new 2 1/2" Circle Punch gave me plenty of room to work with. Then I got to go dimensional crazy with the beer mug because I know I'll be hand delivering this one. So, I used Crystal Effects on the mug & a mixture of glitter & embossing powder for the foam. If you apply this mix using the liquid Tombow glue & heat with a heat tool then it gets all sorts of bubbly and fun.
I hope Joe likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!