Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 September 2010

Haunting Favor


Today's little favor is perfect for mass production because it's so simple to make! It would be great for an elementary class party take home treat or to give out at adult parties too. Just run some Elegant Eggplant cardstock through the Big Shot with the Fancy Favor die, assemble the bag, roll a bit of Wild Wasabi with the Haunting Wheel, emboss, add the handle and you're through! Nothing to it. :) That's my kind of party stamping. And this project will complete the set for Sunday's Halloween theme class. Hope to see you then!
Today I'm off on another substitute adventure. Each school has to go through a full evacuation drill once every three years & wouldn't you know that I'm lucky enough to sub on one of these rare days. :) At least I was at the same school yesterday, so they warned me to wear my walking shoes & a jacket this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!