Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 September 2010

Mojo Santa


I'm doing things a bit out of order this week, but I think that's okay. Mojo Monday on Wednesday seems appropriate for a week when I can't seem to get the days of the week straight. Short weeks always do that to me!
When I saw that the Mojo Monday sketch for this week included the Tag Punch, I just couldn't wait to use some more of my new Christmas stamps! The Santa tag from Tags Til Christmas is way too cute and goes so well with my favorite of our Santa stamps. There's nothing really fancy on this one beyond sponging the embossed bottom section to make the dots pop out a bit more, but I still like it. Besides, if you're making BUNCHES of your Christmas cards, simple is the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love that happy little santa, and that tag is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing Mojo monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!