Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 September 2010

Shrinky Dink Flower


I wanted to make a card today using window sheets & then discovered that I didn't have any on hand. However, I did still have a pack of blank Shrinky Dinks I bought last year for a failed holiday project. So, I thought I would play with them instead.
I'm so glad I did! Using my XL Flower punch made a great little Shrinky Dink and the wave to the flower works great! I'll have to practice my oven timing to get things flat, but I liked it in this case. Of course, it makes the card unable to go through the mail, but there are lots of opportunities for hand delivered cards as well. I used my bone folder to give a little extra dimension to the cardstock version of the same flower. I'm ever so pleased that this proves Shrinky Dinks aren't just for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!