Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 September 2010

Your Birthday's in the Bag!


It's always exciting when a random little idea actually pans out. When I saw the gift bag stamp from the hostess set "Birthday Bakery" I wondered if I could insert real tissue paper into the image with the help of my horizontal slot punch. The answer: yep! Tissue paper is great because you can still see the stamped handles through it and it adds an unexpected flair. Then my husband came up with the great idea to add a bunch of the Heart to Heart punch hearts to the top edge of the real bag. Such fun! This gift bag is a tiny version of the normal size--- perfect for small gifts. It's another from the Bag Theme class. If you want to get a group together to make this bag along with all the other projects from the Bag Theme class contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!