Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 October 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Bag


Yeahy! Another bag idea came to me and, while it's pretty out of the box for me, I really do like it. I knew I wanted a white bag base & that I wanted to use the Candy Cane Christmas designer paper. So, I started to look through the sheets & realized that they ornaments reminded me of those from "Tree Trimmings" especially with that little bow connecting them all. Then I looked through my scraps of cardstock than coordinate with Candy Cane Christmas & came up with two sizes/shapes I thought would be fun. Oh, and I still hadn't used my new Glass Glitter so I added it on with the help of Sticky Strip. Of course I couldn't leave out my Candy Cane buttons either! They are a bit big for most of my card projects but are able to add just the right touch to a gift bag. Okay, I'm off for another day in fourth grade. Think of me tomorrow morning when I'm a substitute with a Halloween party. :) Every day is an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!