Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 October 2010

Cheers to You Invite


I wish I knew a better way to photograph sparkles because this card is full of them! It's the first time I've ever really worked with vellum and I wanted to see what would happen with a clear yet glittery emboss. Overall it worked well, I just had to be really careful not to burn the vellum.
A friend of mine's daughter just got engaged and they would like for me to design engagement party invites. That's a new one for me, so I'm just starting to play around a bit to give them a few ideas. This one is fun because the glasses just peak out from the inside of the card & they too have shimmery embossing. Then, there is still lots of room for the essential info on the inside. I also took the circles from the vellum and gray that I punched for the window & added them to the inside of the card. It gives things just a little extra dimension in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!