Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 October 2010

Cindy's Cardinals


Well, as if often happens, one of my hostesses fell in love with a swap card from my board. So, I revamped it just a little to make in class last night. A huge thanks to my upline, Cindy, for creating this simple & lovely little card. Everyone especially loved the rhinestone bling! It's just great fun to add on & so easy since they are self-adhering. I had to switch out Cindy's red ribbon for black since my ribbon supply is a little low and, while I never thought I would use black ribbon on a Christmas card, it turned out pretty well. I also didn't have any shimmery white cardstock, so I had folks spray regular Whisper White with the Shimmer Mist I made for my balloon invite the other day. Perfect! The only issue to be careful about is that it can cause smearing in already stamped/colored images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!