Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 October 2010

Dasher Mini Bag


Another little bag for you all today. Can you tell how glad I am that I invested in the Fancy Favor Die? I use it so often & I've been told it makes a great gift card holder too. I'm going to have to try that one out soon.
This little bag let me play with a couple of ideas that have been bouncing around in my head. I finally have my own Crop-a-dile so I didn't have the issues punching through all the layers that we had with the Butterfly Bag. It's so easy! I especially like that I can set the depth for punching so things come out even each time. I've also been experimenting with embossing on vellum. It's such a fun & different look. It took me a little while to realize that this little guy was in need of some bling, but I'm so glad that I added on a few of our Rhinestones just to make him shine a bit. Fun, but simple---my favorite type of project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!