Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 October 2010

Glimmer Bag


It's time for me to start putting together projects for my upcoming Christmas bag classes. I have a few scheduled for November and plenty of room for more. If you find you're inspired by these projects than it's easy to sign up to host a class of your own!
I found these great little gold bags while shopping around for inspiration. There a little taller than the bags I usually use for classes, but I really like them. They have a smooth & glossy feel to them that just makes things pop!
Almost everything on this bag has an element of glimmer to it. The top & bottom ornaments are stamped using a mixture of ink & Shimmer Paint while the center one is made out of our great gold cardstock. Then, of course, I had to add in one of our Glimmer Brads to complete the sentiment. The bag is so large I'm afraid it didn't photograph as well as I would have liked. You'll just have to check it out at a class soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!