Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 October 2010

Priceless Thanksgiving


Wow, when I first purchased the Priceless set I had no idea it would become my "go to" holiday stamp set. So far I've used it for Christmas & Valentines and now it was a natural choice for a Thanksgiving card too. Its versatility is excellent! Who knows where it will appear next. :)
It's been quite a while since I participated in the PPC Color Challenge of the week & I was excited to see them have fall colors this time. Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Pear Pizazz fit the bill nicely for a Thanksgiving color palate. I started off thinking about using this sentiment with leaves, but really wanted something different. That's when I laid eyes on Priceless and remembered the very punchable flower circle. I think it has great fall possibilities. Of course, I had to tinker with the layout a few times to find all the needed little touches, but all turned out well in the end. It's always a fun card when at the end you've inked up nearly all the stamps in the set!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of this week's colors!! I love how it you made your card stock look like DSP! Thanks for joining us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!